Drunk Driving Accidents

Tallahassee Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer

Legal Support After a DUI Accident in Florida 

It is illegal to operate a motor vehicle while intoxicated, if an individual is arrested and their BAC (blood alcohol content) is found to be 0.08% or above then they are legally intoxicated. Every year throughout the United States there are many individuals who are seriously injured and killed in drunk driving accidents. In the state of Florida in 2010 there were 17748 alcohol-related vehicle crashes. Of these accidents there were 12,168 individuals who were injured, and 746 individuals who died in these accidents.

Driving while intoxicated is against the law, so therefore, those who drive while intoxicated are acting negligently. If you are injured, or your loved one is the victim of wrongful death due to the negligence of another then you may be able to collect monetary compensation for your injuries. In order to successfully pursue your case it is highly advisable for you to have skillful representation of your case.

Seeking Justice for DUI Accident Victims

If you are seeking to obtain money damages to help compensate for medical bills and other financial hardships you may be experiencing due to an injury you have sustained, you will greatly benefit from the legal assistance of a skilled and experienced representative from our firm. At The Pelham Law Firm we have a long history of success in the cases that we handle and we have many satisfied clients whom we have represented in the past.

Need an attorney for a personal injury case in Tallahassee? We offer a free case evaluation so that you may obtain legal assistance without any financial obligation or commitment on your part. We also operate on a contingency fee basis so that you will not have to pay anything unless we obtain a favorable outcome of your case for you. These two benefits ensure that money will not have to be a factor for those who are seeking skilled representation but are experiencing extensive financial hardships due to their injuries.

Contact our firm today to discuss your case and how our firm can help you.